This course is designed for intermediate PHP developers and beginners who has completed the PHP certification training & wanted to take the careers as PHP developer, Web designer.
About This Course
This training is designed for intermediate PHP developers, it enables developers to further advance their professional skills in the PHP Framework codeigniter and adopt industry best practices. You’ll learn how to leverage the power of Codeigniter Framework to build well-designed, scalable, and secure web applications quickly and competently.
You’ll be introduced to the full concepts that make Codeigniter such a powerful tool to create web applications that can be rapidly developed and easily deployed. And you’ll learn the components that solve common problems so that you can concentrate on solving your business problems and not spend time re-inventing the wheel.
It utilizes a hands-on approach led by an experienced instructor with numerous examples and practical exercises based on real life software development practices to enhance the hands on learning experience.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Build a complete Codeigniter Framework based website application
- Define model, view, controller, and other service classes with dependencies well defined and injected using your own custom "factory" classes
- Create a multi-layer view architecture with your own custom themes
- Build object-oriented form classes which can be easily maintained and extended
- Secure your website against attack using the Codeigniter Framework filtering and validation classes
- Gain complete control over the workflow of your application by managing Codeigniter Framework listeners and events
- Build model classes which interact with the database in a safe and secure manner
- Add features to the application in a modular manner, following programming best practices.
- Introduction to MVC, Model ,Controller, Views
- Initial Setup and Configuration
- First CI Application
- CodeIgniter URLs, URI Routing
- Reserved Names
- Auto Loading Functions ,Routes php page, System Folder ,.Application Folder
- Database Libraries - Session Libraries , Form Helpers, Form Validations ,The URL Helper
- Active Record Class
- Session handling
- Email Class
- Image Manipulation Class
- Pagination Class
- Cart Class
- Encryption Class
- User Agent Class
- URL Rewriting , W3C Compliance , Filtering User Input
- Security-SQL Injection Prevention, Encrypting Sessions, Additional Security Resources
- Zip Encoding Class