New to technical certification or need to obtain core skills in new technology and anyone who wants to start their career as network administrators
About the training
This Diploma Course will equip the candidates with the practical knowledge of the Hardware system in Computer technology which has become core and necessary part of any institutional needs. This program will help the candidate to avail the first level employment with information on the Computer Peripherals and its functioning, Installation, Troubleshooting and Networking.
Unit - 01
- Fundamental of Computer
- Block diagram and brief introduction of each block
- Types of computers
Unit - 02
- PERSONAL/ MICRO COMPUTERS
- PC,Main Parts
- CPU Box
- Monitor, & Peripherals [Keyboard, Mouse, Speaker]
- Inside CPU Box: Motherboard, I/O Cards
- Cables, Floppy Drivers, HDD, CD-Drive
- Mother Board in Details
- Nomenclature, technology
- standards AMD CPUs
- Cyrix CPUs.
- CPU over clocking, troubleshooting
- CPU problems. Chip Sets
- AMD chip sets, Intel chip sets
- VIA chip sets SIS
- chip sets, OPTI chipsets
- Legacy and support ICS
Unit – 03
- MEMORY: Basic Concept
- Types of Memory - RAM and ROM
- Memory Chips: RAM and ROM EPROM
- Memory Modules and packaging, Logical and Physical organization of memory in computer.
- Cache Memory - LX and LZ, EDO
- Various terms used in computer memory
- Registers – Caches – Primary and Secondary memory - Associative memory – Virtual memory– Optical discs – Flash memory systems
Unit - 04
- PC-Assembly and CMOS setup and Troubleshooting
- HDD, CD, and SMPS.
- Identification of cables and computers.
- Mounting Motherboard in cabinet Installation of cards, devices and then connecting cables.
- Fitting of cabinet
- CMOS – Setup Troubleshooting.
Unit - 05
- Basic of Printers: Types of printers and printing mechanism, How printer works
- Inject printer, working of laser printer
- Troubleshooting printers.
Unit - 06
- Network topologies
- BUS Topology
- Ring Topology
- Star Topology
- Mesh Topology
Unit – 07
- Types of Network: LAN, WAN, MAN, PAN, CAN.
Unit – 08
- Networking Model
- Workgroup and Server Client
- The OSI model
- TCP/ IP Model
- Network adapters.
- Introducing protocols
- Cabling and troubleshooting
- Introduction to various networking devices
- Hubs etc
- Wired and Wireless technology
- Network basic and configuration
- Setting IP addresses
- Sharing files and folders
- Network troubleshooting
- PING test, ipconfig etc
- Introduction to servers and network security
- Types of servers
- Files servers
- Email Servers
- Basics of Internet and Intranet
- Types of Internet connections
- Dialup, Broadband, Leased Line, Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, 2G, 3G, 4G
- WWW,E-mails, Search Engines, Social Networking.
- Basic Cloud Computing
Unit – 16
- Introduction Windows Server 2012 and 2016.